Harness FAQ

Which harness do I need?
Check out our Part Identification page for Part Identification and Application Information.  You can always fill out our Harness Request Form if you cannot find the information you need on the FAQ page. Please Look there first!
What is the difference between Drive By Cable (DBC) and Drive by Wire (DBW) ?
Drive by Cable refers to a cable driven mechanical throttle body application. Drive By Wire refers to an electronically driven throttle body.
What do I need to do if I have a DBW engine and want to change to a DBC Setup?
If you are running a Gen III Engine with the cam sensor in the rear of the block you will just need to change the throttle body to a DBC throttle body. If you have a Gen IV engine you will also need a TRG-002 made by Lingenfelter Engineering. This is also available through BP Automotive.