2006-2007 Corvette 6.0, 2008-2013 Corvette 6.2, 2010-2014 Camaro, 2008-2009 Pontiac G8, 2007 (New Body Style)-2014 Vortec Truck 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, and 6.2.
Our Gen IV LS3 standalone harness is designed for installing these new GM EFI engines into your ride, whatever it may be. This swap harness is specific for 2009-2014 Gen IV 58x engines with a Drive by Wire (Electronic) Throttle Body, EV6 Injectors, and a 6L80e or 6L90e Transmission. This harness will work for 4.8-6.2 engines! Including the Vortec Truck Engines.
Why BP Automotive?
- GM color-coded TXL wire to meet or exceed OEM standards
- Oxygen Sensor and Crankshaft Position circuits are covered with 1200* Fiberglass Braid
- We only use OEM Aptiv (Formerly Delphi), Kostal, Bosch, Molex, and Yazaki connectors, seals, and terminals
- Connector Position Assurance Locks (CPA Locks)
- Sliding Delphi Grommet that can be positioned on the main harness line to seal your firewall.
- 5 foot long from the rear passenger side of the intake
- PCM can be mounted inside the passenger compartment or the engine bay
- OEM fuse block with all covers, labeling, and splash guards for a long-lasting weather-resistant installation
|Connections Included in this Standalone Harness
||Connections From Our Harness You Will Need to Hookup
Our LS swap harnesses also require the removal of the VATS and emissions systems from the ECM. BP Automotive offers this service as well. This harness also requires the use of an E38 ECM, which can also be purchased from BP Automotive.
h404 h-404 8404