Are you the do-it-yourself kinda gear head? On a tight budget? That's ok! We have a complete engine management fuse and relay panel ready to go for you with installation instructions! True OEM quality TXL wire used along with APTIV (Formerly Delphi) components!
Why BP Automotive?
- GM color-coded TXL wire to meet or exceed OEM standards.
- We only use OEM Aptiv (Formerly Delphi) fuse blocks and terminals.
- Production tooling that meets APTIV crimping standards.
- Connector Position Assurance Locks (CPA Locks).
- OEM fuse block with all covers, labeling, and splash guards for a long-lasting weather-resistant installation.
- All needed circuits for modifying a factory engine harness for standalone.
- Fuel pump relay.
- Ignition power relay.
- All needed fuses to properly distribute power.
- OBD II Port with 6′ of wire.
- BP Automotive fuse block mounting bracket.
- 1 roll of harness tape.
- Detailed installation manual.
This is everything you need to convert your factory harness to standalone! This item is not meant for someone with little to no wiring experience. You need to have a fair amount of wiring experience to properly install this item and convert your harness to standalone. This item is specifically designed for LS Based engines. This item is NOT for Gen V LT based applications!
Wiring Diagrams are NOT included! This is a DIY kit that is sold with the understanding that the purchaser has a working knowledge of GM fuel injection systems.
There are no reviews yet.