1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird, 1997-2004 Corvette (DBC ONLY), 2004 GTO, 2003-2006 CTSV.
Our LS1 standalone harnesses are designed for installing these new GM EFI engines into your ride, whatever it may be. This swap harness is specific for 1997-2006 5.7 engines with RPO Code LS1 and LS6 with a Drive by Cable (Mechanical) Throttle Body and EV1 Injectors and a T56/Non-Electric Transmission.
On 2003 and newer applications leave a note with your PCM service number (if your PCM is DBC capable) so we can install green retainers on the harness.
Why BP Automotive?
- Built by BP Automotive at our dedicated harness assembly facility.
- GM color-coded TXL wire to meet or exceed OEM standards
- OEM-grade ultrasonic welded splicing is used for power distribution
- OEM-Grade crimp quality control
- Computer tested before leaving to ensure you get a harness free of human error
- We only use OEM Aptiv (Formerly Delphi), Kostal, Bosch, Molex, and Yazaki connectors, seals, and terminals
- Connector Position Assurance Locks (CPA Locks)
- Sliding Delphi Grommet that can be positioned on the main harness line to seal your firewall
- 5 feet long from the rear passenger side of the intake
- Oxygen Sensor and Crankshaft Position circuits are routed to keep these circuits away from heat
- PCM can be mounted inside the passenger compartment or the engine bay
- OEM fuse block with all covers, labeling, and splash guards for a long-lasting weather-resistant installation
|Connections Included in this Standalone Harness
|Connections From Our Harness You Will Need to Hookup
Our LS swap harnesses also require the removal of the VATS and emissions systems from the PCM. This harness also requires the use of a Red and Blue PCM service numbers 12200411 or 9354896, which can be purchased from BP Automotive. Some 1988 and later GM vehicles were equipped from the factory with this type of brake switch. If your vehicle has a double pole brake switch you can use the one in the vehicle.
This harness is for pre-emissions vehicles or for off-road use only. This harness does not have provisions for EGR, AIR, EVAP, or Rear O2 Sensors. We can add these for an additional cost, however, in most cases, they are not needed. IF EMISSIONS ARE NEEDED YOUR HARNESS WILL INCUR A LEAD TIME.h301 h-301 H301 H-301